Monday, November 19, 2012

*FanVid* Edward & Bella - The Day We Met #TwilightForever

I got home, not long ago, after my third viewing of Breaking Dawn Part 2 and I still haven't the wherewithall to post a review for it. The emotions are still swimming around in my head. I can say that I loved it, it's perfect, and I don't want this to end.

One of my favorite moments is at the end when *spoiler alert* Bella lets Edward read her mind. When I got home I saw this video posted, and it so perfectly expands on that moment in the movie, and brought me to tears all over again.

The essence of The Twilight Saga, whether it be the movies or the books, is the everlasting love that Edward and Bella share. Whatever it is that brought you into this fandom, I guarantee that "truth" is at the core. I'm sure you will share in my opinion that this video really does justice to what we love about The Twilight Saga ... LOVE!!! Enjoy this & watch it over and over as I am.

A Thousand Years, Pt. 2 is the perfect soundtrack for their love, and I'm so glad that they did a second version for BD2, because I loved the first version and was not happy when it didn't make BD1. I was completely stoked at it's placement in BD2.

Get your kleenex, you'll need it. Sometimes memory lane just brings out the feelz, and after all, it's video's like this, the movies, the books, and the fan fiction that keep this story alive. #TwilightForever




1 comments:

Dash of Sprinkles said...

Made me cry,smile everything jumbled up into a lump in my throat and tears down my face.LOVED this and everything that makes this story beautiful!Thanks Sherry@@

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out