Monday, November 26, 2012

*Celebrities* Jumping Rob Never Gets Old .. Still LMAO

Lifesize Jumping Rob = Total Win & A Little Crazy (total props to the girls who realized that the people who would appreciate the hilariousness of this were the people who mattered and not the people who think this is crazy)

If you haven't seen this video then you must be living under a rock. You must watch right now over and over and over. It is now my "go to video" when I need a great laugh.





Big thanx to DrunkStew for the great .gifs.

What I love about this video:

1. The fact that Rob's entourage is taking pics with "Jumping Rob" before he sees it is soooooooo classically awesome.

2. Nick pointing "Jumping Rob" out to "Live Rob" is total win.

3. Rob's face is EPIC .. I mean in the land of EPIC it really exceeds EPIC!!!


******* Slight Interruption to Talk About This *******

Can you imagine what he's thinking in this moment? I bet it started off something like this,
"Awwwww some fan made a lifesize cutout of me .. I guess that's dedication"

And moves quickly to this,
"OMG nooooooooooooooooo is there seriously a lifesize cutout of me jumping in my underwear? My pastey lifesize self with the flailing arms, wonky legs and that face .. NICK KILL ME NOW .. MY EYES MY EYES .. I can't unsee this!!!"

After having time to reflect on this (something to think about during the BD2 premiere), which I'm sure was paired with Kristen and Taylor putting their two cents in (jet to London anyone?), a few jokes, and some googling of "Jumping Rob" just to get the full impact, I'm sure he decided to embrace "Jumping Rob" in the spirit in which it was created and realize that it is definitely NOT the last time he will be seeing it.

This was probably after he was told:
"You can't 'Cease and Desist' the 'Jumping Rob'."

******* Back to my List of Love for this video *******


4. Dean's uber held back reaction is great. You know he's thinking,
"Don't laugh, I can't laugh. Wait til you get to the car. Stop looking. Stay focused, protect Rob. Best job EVAHHHHH!!!!"

5. The "Jump" music is perfect.

6. "Game Over Internet! We Won!" .. LOVE IT

7. I will admit, staring at Rob's reaction over and over and over did make me miss the gem of the woman in pink behind Rob who obviously has no sense of humor, is completely self-centered, and is desperate to get her 1 second of face to face time with Rob, because that "Pllllllleeeeaaaassseee!!!!!!" is desperate like a 40 year old virgin 107 year old virgin. "Believe me, I want to." - Edward The Twilight Saga - Eclipse.

That concludes my list. Hope you enjoy the "Jumping Rob Reveal" video as much as I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out