Tuesday, December 6, 2011

*FanVid* Robsten Future - Newman & Robsten by libenet

I'll be honest, when I was first sent this video I thought, "Wow, that's a pretty big stretch, comparing the Newman's and Robsten." When I started the video, I was worried that it might somehow trivialize such an iconic Hollywood couple's successful marraige. I'm pleasantly surprised that I was dead wrong. If anything, I think this video celebrates the Newman's successful relationship, while expressing the somewhat uncanny similarities in expressions made by both couples. One can only wish any couple, including Rob and Kristen, such a
long-lastinglustful and loving relationship.

I won't deny that I really do love Rob and Kristen together. I think they are cute together, I love their protection for one another, how they speak about each other, and that they don't have to say a word because its all in the look. However, I also understand the challenges of a celebrity couple, and no one can deny that "the land where dreams are made" is often parallel to "the land where relationships/marraiges die". Having said that, I would be remiss to ever wish that on any couple in love. Every couple, even those who are famous, deserves happiness, just like the rest of us. I wish much happiness for Rob and Kristen and if that ends up being 50 years then what a celebration that would be.

This video made me cry, not only because it truly captures the Newman's love, something worthy of being cherished, but also because libenet arranged the similarities between the Newman/Robsten expressions spot on and beautifully.

Give it a chance, watch it and appreciate it for what it is ... a celebration of love.




I'd love to hear what you thought.


2 comments:

Dash of Sprinkles said...

That was BEAUTIFUL!!

emmzac said...

Wow- Beautiful a true love story in every way.

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out