Monday, December 5, 2011

*Celebrities* Who Knew? Collar Bone Pr0n

As I peruse through my google reader posts this morning, I come across this title, "Majestic Monday and Robert Pattinson's Collar Bone Sitting in a Tree..." Of course I opened the link, it did have Robert Pattinson in the title after all, (I cannot tell a lie *snickers* most of the posts in my google reader have Rob's name in them) and it was on Robsessed and I pretty much read everything on that site. I know some of you may be
surprisednot beleive me, but I had never really thought of collar bone pr0n, so I was rather...



As if I didn't already
swoondrool over every part of this man, now I am...



...with his collar bone. Here are my favs:










Robsessed

...for the perfect Majestic Monday & for my new
appreciationobsession of Rob's body.
As if I needed anothernothing is too much when it comes to Rob pr0n.

Now back to our
regularly scheduled programboring life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out