Sunday, February 27, 2011

*Musings* FAP by @107_yroldvirgin Leads Me on an Interesting Journey

After reading chapter 7 & 8 of FAP by 107yearoldvirgin I wanted to make a post about how everyone NEEDS to be reading this story RTFN. I thought I'd post some visual teasers to prove my point and this lead me on an interesting journey.

Here is the beginning of the hotness from the chapter that lead me on said journey:

Edward swallowed loudly and I slipped a piece of gum into my mouth before I leaned down and reached for my purse, keeping my face hovering just above his thighs. I came back up triumphantly with my manicure set and some of my hand lotion.

"Seriously," he leaned closer, "what the fuck are you doing?"

I didn't answer. Instead I took his pocket in between my fingers and inserted a small hole in it with my nail scissors. One quick snip and a couple of pumps from my fingers and there was a hole big enough for my hand to fit through. He watched as I reached over for the lotion and slathered it onto my hands, making wet noises between my palms as I did so.

A quick glance at his crotch revealed that the noises were getting to him and I pressed my lips together to stifle a grin. "Looks like I used too much." My eyes fell to his lap. "I'd better not waste it…" Without another word, I pushed my hand into his inside out pocket and felt my fingers make contact with the warm flesh of his thigh.

Yes, I know this is going somewhere very hot, but trust me, you need to go read the rest for yourself.

Now for my own little journey: Can I find a picture to go with this little scene? After all, I run the PicTease site, so I should be able to find a picture. Sometimes that is harder than you think. As Edward says in "Twilight", "Google it." So, I did.

"hand in pocket"...nothing

"girls hand in guys pocket"...less than nothing

"hands under a table" gave me this...



which was cute, but not quite what I was looking for. I won't even show you what "handjob under table" gave me.


Then I thought, YouTube could help. Surely there is a movie out there where someone is getting a handjob under a table, and someone YouTube'd it.

Paydirt!!!


This isn't exactly how the scene in FAP plays out, but once I found this, I knew I had to post it. If you haven't seen Wedding Crashers you are missing out, and if you have, then you'll remember this hilarious scene.



Remember that one? I know...soooo funny. I may have to put that movie in the DVD soon. As we all know, once in YouTube land you get lost in the vortex. I had to watch a few other "related videos" which lead me to this funny gem. It wouldn't allow me to embed, but trust, Nicholas Sparks' "The Handjob" is hilarious, espcially if you've ever seen a Nicholas Sparks movie, or read one of his books. Remember, "The Notebook"? Love that movie. Well, this is nothing like that...LOL. Go watch!!!

Well, there you have it. You never know where reading FAP will lead you. Three things are for sure - smutty goodness, laughter, and great writing. It's only 8 chapters in, so get in on the goodness now and read FAP. I know you'll enjoy it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I may have fallen even more in love with you for making a Wedding Crashers ref when blogging about FAP!

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out