Thursday, October 7, 2010

*Recs* Homage to the Twilight FanFiction Trilogy by LolaShoes

Anyone who knows me, knows my love for LolaShoes "Twilight" fanfiction series. I really do believe that it gives the adult reader exactly what they missed in the YA books and much more. I even started the PicTease Blog with a Picture Tribute to the first two stories, as she hadn't written the third yet. I ended up moving that tribute to a blog I created just for the tribute - Lolas Hoes Tribute and Fan Blog, but alas was fail at ever finishing it...sigh.

When she finished the series, I was at a loss and needed for it to not be over, so I decided to make this video, which thankfully I actually did finish. If you've read the series, I hope you enjoy reliving it as much as I enjoyed making it. If you haven't read the series, I hope this will entice you to read it. I promise you will not be disappointed.

You can start here - Let Your Light Shine

Either way, please enjoy the video.


TwiSherry's Homage to LYLS/ALE/THW by LolaShoes
Uploaded by TwiSherry. - Arts and animation videos.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey! I read on your twitter that you have LolaShoes' stories... I was wondering if you could send them to me, please?

Thanks!

MadeWithoutWax said...

Beautiful. I have loved this story so much. Thank you for making this video.

Anonymous said...

hey! i've been looking for Lolashoes' stories for about 2 months, i wasnt online for awhile and when i came back the stories were gone:( i never finished reading the third story, which sucks...like alot. I was wondering if you could send the stories to me, please?

midnightdreamer said...

Hey girls, would you be able to send LYLS ALE THW to me please have been looking for a while as i heard they were exceptional to read. i havent found them yet. :'(. could you please send them to me

Jessica said...

Are these still avail? I would love to read them.

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out