Tuesday, August 9, 2011

*Recs* Say You Will by @Kassiah

I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone who reads this how special Kassiah is. Everyone who knows her, knows this to be a fact. She is sooooo sweet, and does so much for everyone. So, when she was offering herself up during the FGB Eclipse benefit, I pounced on buying her. Of course, the selfish thing would have been to relish in whatever gloriousness she came up with for me, but I was feeling a little unselfish, knowing how busy she is, so I told her that I was buying her with the express wish for her to NOT write anything. I knew she was busy and I wanted to give her that gift. Of course, she wouldn't let me do this, and said she was writing me something, sometime. I kept telling her she didn't have to.

She joked with me a few times about some story she'd come up with that included Rob and me and TomStu. Of course, I was perfectly ok with this...LOL...but I know that the only way she could write this is if she wrote Edward/Bella/(insert random person sans Jake) & then did a find/replace of the names....hehehehe...RPF totally squicks her out.

Then one day she told me she had a story worked out for me that she hoped I'd love, but she wanted to know if I minded if she turned it in for the Fandom for Sexual Assault Awareness compilation. Of course, I didn't care. When she sent it to me and I found out it was inspired by one of my favorite songs:




Did you listen???


I just did & I always shed a happy tear while listening. The same is true for this gem that Kassiah has written for me. This story is the cutest, sweetest, fluffiest, feel good story ever. You will love it.


Here are the deets:




Title image Say You Will

”Author Kassiah

”Summary A sweet girl home for the summer. A beautiful boy with a cheesy pickup line. A café, catcalls, and a change of pace. Who knew it would last forever? Syrupy Sweet Fluffiness for Twisherry, inspired by "Marry Me" by Train. AH ExB

I know it might be somewhat shocking that it is "T" rated. But, it just worked out better that way. It was sooo cute listening to Kassiah tell me repeatedly that she was trying to work in a lemon, but it just wasn't fitting. I was like, "I don't care, I know I will love it if you write it." I was right. She describes it as syrupy sweet, and it so is. I need some pancakes. Here's a little taste of some of my favorite lines from the song & the story:

We were in the middle of another story that shouldn't be heard by anyone when someone cleared their throat behind us. "Can I borrow your phone? Mine's broken and I need to tell my mom I just saw an angel."

and


"I'm not helping you take off my clothes in your dad's car."

and


"That still won't be enough," he said as he leaned down to brush his lips across mine. "Forever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you."

Here's the part that inspired the banner, don't you love that picture:

We were sitting in our café at the same table Edward had first approached me at, just easygoing and casual—him reading the paper, me watching him, the sunlight streaming through the windows, our legs intertwined beneath the table. Edward leaned over the table and kissed me before handing me a plain white card..."

Lastly my two favorite lines of all:

"Next summer then," he said, unable to contain his grin. "We'll do it right here. You wear white, and I'll wear out the words 'I love you'."

and


Then he leaned over and whispered low so only I could hear, "I knew you'd say 'yes' eventually. You were worth the wait."

Squeeeeeeeeeee. This story may be a short little journey into Edward and Bella's lives, but it captures the sweetest piece of perfection a life can have. I can't get the smile off of my face knowing that my best friend wrote this for me. But, then Kassiah always makes me smile. As I said, we are the one true pairing (wink wink) and she brings sunshine into my life everyday.

I hope you will go and read this one-shot. I promise it will bring a smile to your face too.

Did you hear me? I said go read right now!!!

Say You Will by Kassiah




In closing, I'd like to say to Kassiah:






and




P.S.
In case you were wondering about her authors note and what the video was that I showed her that had the bugs. Well, while she was working hard around her house, I wanted to sing her a "Happy Little Working Song" and I found this and thought it was perfect .. I also think this is hilarious. She didn't see the humor...LOL. Perhaps you will .. remember the premise of this movie is a girl from a fairy tale cartoon magically comes to life and ends up in New York City.

BTW: I loved this movie and apparently I need to offer a disclaimer/warning - This video portrays NYC insects & rodents singing, dancing, & cleaning.



1 comments:

Kassiah said...

So. I totally loved this post and was getting all sappy. Until you brought out the bugs.

Slore.

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out