Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*Movies* Water for Elephants Trailer is Here!!!

I for one have been waiting a long time to see this. Now I need to get my act together and read the book. Although, I tend to rather see the movie first, so that I won't be disappointed. Books are usually better, so it's not disappointing to read the book after the movie. But, I doubt I could be disappointed with Rob on the screen. Hehehe. So, I'm sure you've seen this already, as it's been all over the internet already today, but I don't care. Watch it again.


The trailer is here...can't wait for this!!!!









Here's the official movie poster.




Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee poster too!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out