Sunday, December 27, 2009

*Recs* Check it Out

No, I still don't have a rec for you, but I promise I will have one soon.  I have to work on one for the Fictionators and I'll share it here when I do.  But, the LYLS and ALE Tribute is taking up most of my spare time, that is except for how RL is kicking my butt right now.


I'm super proud of myself for adding the column to the left which includes all of the youtube videos for the songs that inspired my one-shots.  I promise you if you listen to the songs first, you will appreciate the stories even more.


Don't forget the Tribute on the PicTease for LolaShoes LYLS and ALE.  The sequel is upon us soon.



I think I'm going to add a little box to the right that will at least share what stories I'm reading at the moment, I think that will be cool, look for that soon.


Hope everyone is getting some time off to spend with their families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Admin Control Panel

Dashboard | New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out